It was just moved here. Several components may not work now. I will correct the links soon.
Basic InformationThis course is offered at the Institute for Theoretical Computer Science(ITCS) of the Tsinghua university.
All are welcome to attend. The background needed includes automata theory and discrete mathematics.
More information about this course may be found here.
News & Events
- Jun 30 : Grades have been sent to the admin office. Students are advised to check this
and let me know (before Jul 2nd) if there is any discrepancy regarding evaluations.
- Jun 13 : This course is over. Grades will be announced soon.
Please handin the pending lecture-notes and homeworks by June 18th, Thursday.
- Jun 11 : Project presentation schedule is fixed. See here.
- Jun 11 : Last lecture for the course. See here.
- May 27 : Suggested topics for final project posted. See here.
- Old news and events are moved here.