Current Research Students:
- CS6560: Parallel Computer Architecture (S'18, S'16, S'14, F'12, F'11, F'10)
- GIAN Course: Emerging Computational Devices, Architectures and Computational Models (11-15 Dec, 2017)
- CS1100: Introduction to Programming (F'17, F'15, S'14, S'12, S'10)
- CS4100: Computer System Design (F'16, F'15, F'13, F'12)
- CS4110: Computer System Design Lab (F'16, F'15, F'13, F'12, F'11)
- NPTEL-MOOC: Computer Architecture (1st Jul - 31st Aug, 2015)
- CS6200: Advanced Computer Architecture (S'13)
- CS6600: Computer Architecture (S'12, S'11)
- CS2610: Assembly Language Programming Lab (S'11)
- CS2600: Computer Organization (S'11)
- CS2300: Switching Theory and Digital Design (F'10, F'09, F'08)
- CS2310: Digital Logic and Design Lab (F'10, F'09, F'08)
- CS6230: CAD for VLSI (S'10, S'09, S'08)
Graduated Research Students:
- Gnaneswar Rao Jonna (7/2012)
- Praveen Kumar Alapati (7/2012)
- S.R. Swami Saranam Chongala (7/2014)
- M.S. (Research)
- Patil Rakesh Ravindra (1/2014)
- Dennis Antony Varkey (1/2014)
- Puneet Saraf (7/2016)
- Sayantan Ray (7/2016)
- Joe Augustine (1/2017)
Recent Publications: (click here for the complete list)
- K. Raghavendra (2017) (Postdoc, School of Computing, National University of Singapore)
- Tripti S. Warrier (2016) (Associate Professor, Dept. of ECE, Adi Shankara Institute of Engg & Tech., Kerala)
- T.V. Kalyan (2015) (Performance Architect, IBM Bengaluru)
- John Jose (2014) (Assistant Professor, Dept. of CSE, IIT Guwahati)
- M.S. (Research)
- J. Sudharsan (2017) (Technical Staff Member, VMwareSoftware, Bengaluru)
- Pritam Majumder (2016) (PhD Student, Department of CSE, Texas A&M University)
- Prasanna Venkatesh Rengasamy (2016) (PhD Student, Department of CSE, Penn State University)
- Aditya Arvind Kajwe (2014) (Software Engineer, Paypal, Chennai)
- Arpit Joshi (2011) (PhD Student, School of Informatics, University of Edinburgh)
- Nayan Mujadiya (2011) (R&D Engineer, Synopsys Inc, Bengaluru)
- T.V. Kalyan (2009) (Performance Architect, IBM Bengaluru)
- Abu Saad Papa (2008) (Product Development Lead, Invention Labs, Chennai)
- Md. Abid Hussain (2008) (Design Engineer, Xilinx, Hyderabad)
Technical Program Committee Member:
- Debiprasanna Sahoo, Swaraj Sha, Manoranjan Satpathy, Madhu Mutyam, Laxmi Narayan Bhuyan. CAMO: A Novel Cache Management Organization of GPGPUs. 23rd Asia and South Pacific Design Automation Conference (ASP-DAC), Jeju Island, Korea, Jan 22-25, 2018.
- Raghavendra K, Biswabandan Panda, Madhu Mutyam. MBZip: Multi-Block Data Compression. ACM Transactions on Architecture and Code Optimization (TACO), 14(4), Article No. 42, 2017 (29 pages) [Also included in the paper track of HiPEAC-2018, Jan 22-24, 2018, Manchester, UK].
- Praveen Alapati, Kalyan TV, Madhu Mutyam. FatCBST: Concurrent Binary Search Tree with Fatnodes. IEEE International Conference on High Performance Computing and Communications (HPCC), Bangkok, Thailand, Dec 18-20, 2017.
- Dennis Antony Varkey, Biswabandan Panda, Madhu Mutyam. RCTP: Region Correlated Temporal Prefetcher. IEEE International Conference on Computer Design (ICCD), Boston, USA, Nov 5-8, 2017.
- Praveen Alapati, Swamy Saranam, Madhu Mutyam. Concurrent Treaps. International Workshop on Ultrascale Computing for Early Researchers, co-located with International Conference on Algorithms and Architectures for Parallel Processing (UCER), pp. 776-790, 2017.
- Debiprasanna Sahoo, Manoranjan Satpathy, and Madhu Mutyam. An Experimental Study on Dynamic Bank Partitioning of DRAM in Chip Multiprocessors. IEEE International Conference on VLSI Design (VLSID), pp. 35-40, 2017.
- Raghavendra K, Biswabandan Panda, and Madhu Mutyam. PBC: Prefetched Blocks Compaction. IEEE Transactions on Computers (TC), 65(8):2534-2547, 2016.
- 2018: ISVLSI; VLSI Design; ASP-DAC
- 2017: ICCD; ISVLSI; VDAT
- 2016: ICCD; ISVLSI; VDAT
- 2015: ICCD; iNIS; ISVLSI; IPDPS (Architecture track); PARCOMPTECH; VLSI Design;
- 2014: ICCD; CASES; ICPP; Memory Architecture and Organization Workshop (Program Committee Co-Chair); ISVLSI (Special Session -- Track Co-Chiar); IndoSys; VLSI Design (Track Co-Chair)
- 2013: ICPP; VLSI Design (Track Co-Chair); ISVLSI
- 2012: VLSI Design; ISVLSI
- 2011: VLSI Design (Track Co-Chair); ISVLSI (Finance Chair); VLSI-SoC
- 2010: VLSI Design; ISVLSI; VLSI-SoC
- 2009: VLSI Design; ISVLSI
Think. Don't just do. Set aside time to explore ideas.
Thinking is more important than reading.