I am an associate professor at the Department of Computer Science and Engineering at the Indian Institute of Technology Madras. I completed my Ph.D. at the Department of Computer Science^, University of Massachusetts, Amherst^. I worked with Prof. Andrew G. Barto on an algebraic framework for abstraction in Reinforcement Learning.
My current research interests span the broader area of machine learning, ranging from Spatio-temporal Abstractions in Reinforcement Learning to social network analysis and Data/Text Mining. Much of the work in my group is directed toward understanding interactions and learning from them.
- CS5011: Introduction to Machine Learning
- ID6040: Introduction to Robotics
- CS7011: Topics in Reinforcement Learning
- International Conference on Advanced Computing and Communications (ADCOM 2016)
- NPTEL Online Course on Introduction to Data Analytics
- NPTEL Online Course on Introduction to Reinforcement Learning
- Data Science in India, Networking Session at the ACM SIGKDD Conference in San Francisco, August 2016
- NMI-IITM Workshop on Recent Advances in Reinforcement Learning
- Indo-German Spring School on Algorithms for Big Data
- 21st International Conference on Management of Data (COMAD)
- NPTEL Online Course on Introduction to Machine Learning
- IJCAI 2016 Workshop on Deep Reinforcement Learning: Frontiers and Challenges