I am an associate professor at the Department of Computer Science and Engineering at the Indian Institute of Technology Madras. I completed my Ph.D. at the Department of Computer Science^, University of Massachusetts, Amherst^. I worked with Prof. Andrew G. Barto on an algebraic framework for abstraction in Reinforcement Learning.
My current research interests span the broader area of machine learning, ranging from Spatio-temporal Abstractions in Reinforcement Learning to social network analysis and Data/Text Mining. Much of the work in my group is directed toward understanding interactions and learning from them.
- NPTEL Online Course on Introduction to Machine Learning
- Indo-German Spring School on Algorithms for Big Data
- 21st International Conference on Management of Data (COMAD)
- Third ACM IKDD Conference on Data Sciences (IKDD CoDS) in association with ACM SIGKDD
- IJCAI 2016 Workshop on Deep Reinforcement Learning: Frontiers and Challenges