This mini-course introduces programming Intel GPUs and CPUs with Sycl / DPC++.
Introduce fundamentals of GPU Computing
and develop Sycl / DPC++ programs on Intel GPUs and CPUs.
Who should attend?
- Students interested in parallel programming
- Practitioners working with parallel programming models
- Instructors teaching parallel programming and data structures
What do I get from the workshop?
After successful completion of the workshop, a certificate will be awarded to each participant attending all the sessions.
- Understanding similarity and differences between CPU and GPU computing
- Explosure in programming Intel GPUs
- Gentle introduction and sample codes