CHECKLIST FOR TASKS to be performed by a
CLASS ROOM TA.
TA must have a file with a table (records) of items expected in each Class-room / Seminar Hall / Meeting room. Checklist file (download)
First check if all items as per last inspection (or records for the classroom) exist or anything missing. Report by phone/email accordingly.
1. Check the projector (Switch ON for 5 mins. minimum)
2. Check the PC system
Anti-virus scan the C partition
Note down "Booting Up" and "Shutdown time" (report if unusual)
Check for sufficient space in C Drive. If required perform a system cleanup.
3. PA system (if there, switch On and verify)
4. Data cable(s)
cable from system to projector
the cable coming from projector to monitor
Laptop cable (if present, does it work?)
The system should be connected via the UPS (switch ON for 5 mins. Minimum)
6. The screen is working or not (UP/DOWN movement)
7. Monitor is working properly or not
8. Check battery of remote - press for a minute continuously
9. Check all fans (including regular control) and lights working or not.
10. Any fault detected in previous inspection has been rectified. Generate a double (stronger alarm) if not so.
11. Report (email/phone) if anything is unusual or faulty.
12. Also compulsorily attend (part of duty) weekly TA meeting without fail and report matters.
Report all matters (by email/phone, same or next day latest) after site inspection to:
Class-room faculty incharge
Mr. Elango & Mrs. Pushpavalli (Hardware lab.)