ActivitiesThis page will list down the course activities in addition to the lectures.
Problem Sets (5 x 7% = 35%):
- There will be six problem sets, of which best five will be taken. They will be posted (at the course emailing list) with the following timeline (roughly one in two weeks, and each problem set will require about 3-4 hours of work over the span of 10 days given to submit it).
- Timeline: For each problem set, there are two deadlines associated with it. One for the students and one for the instructor. The problem sets will be posted in an incremental way. That is, for every two lectures, one problem will be posted. And the ones posted upto 4 days before the submission deadline are included in that problem set. (end end-dates will be marked by uploading the pdf on that date on to moodle).
- Evaluation deadline : The date by which the evaluated submission will be returned to the students.
Typically,the submission deadlines are Mondays, solution discussions happen on tuesdays and evaluation deadlines are Fridays.
|PS01||:||Aug 27||Aug 31|
|PS02||:||Sep 17||Sep 21|
|PS03||:||Oct 08||Oct 12|
|PS04||:||Oct 22||Oct 26|
|PS05||:||Nov 05||Nov 09|
|PS06||:||Nov 12||Nov 14|
The remaining activities of the course are : Exams (65%):
- Quiz 1 (15%) : Sep 3, 8am-8:50am
- Quiz 2 (20%) : Oct 15, 8am-8:50am
- End-sem Exam (30%): Nov 16, 9am - 12pm