Specific references for each lecture will be given for each lecture and will also be recorded in the lecture details page.
- [MS] Polynomials - An algorithmic approach – M. Mignotte, D. Stefanescu
Springer-Verlag, Singapore, 1999.
- [Mishra] Algorithmic Algebra – Bubaneshwar Mishra (Available at the link).
- [Shoup] A Computational Introduction to Number Theory and Algebra – Victor Shoup(Available at the link).
Reference Text Books
- [BCS] Algebraic Complexity Theory - Peter Bürgisser, Michael Clausen, Mohammad A. Shokrollahi
- [CLO] Ideals, Varieties, and Algorithms - David A. Cox, John B. Little, Don O'Shea.