CS 591-5 - Selected topics in compiler design
Goal of the course:
At the end of the course, students will have a basic understanding of some standard passes in a general purpose compiler.
- Theory: Time and Place: Mon (5.15pm-6.45pm), Thu (2.00pm-3.30pm), Class room # A1, back side.
- Instructor : V. Krishna Nandivada
- Office hours / Doubt sessions : Tue 4pm-5pm
- Course outline.
- Discussion group (members only).
- Book 1: Advanced Compiler Design and Implementation: Steven Muchnick.
- Book 2: Compilers: Principles, Techniques, and Tools, Alfred Aho, Monica Lam, Ravi Sethi, Jeffrey D. Ullman, Addison-Wesley, 2007
Wed May 30 18:20:16 IST 2018