Rupesh is an associate professor in the CSE Department at IIT Madras. He completed PhD from IISc Bangalore and Post-Doctoral Fellowship from the University of Texas at Austin. His research focus is in Compilers and Parallelization. He is a recipient of the Young Faculty Recognition Award at IIT Madras, Cray HPC Award, NVIDIA Special Prize for CodeForScience, a winner of the Yahoo! University Hack Day, and holds five US patents.
And an illeist is a person who refers to himself in the third person.
Rupesh's group, named Gajendra, has achieved the following honors:
- Teja Vardhan Reddy, Raja Vardhan Reddy and Pranav Gavvaji’s team co-represented India in ACM ICPC 2018 World Finals held at Porto.
- R. Dipak, R. Kaushik and G. Kavitha’s team co-represented India in ACM ICPC 2017 World Finals held at Beijing.
- G. Kavitha is chosen for Adobe Women in Technology Scholarship 2018.
- Saurabh Kalikar, Jyothi Vedurada and Srikanth’s team won HiPC Parallel Programming Challenge: Intel Track in 2017.
- Saurabh Kalikar co-won the Distinguished Paper Award at PPoPP 2016 at Barcelona.
- Anurag Ingole co-won the Best Paper Award at HiPC Student Research Symposium 2015.
- Sundar Annamalai, Karthik Vishwanathan and Ajay Krishna’s team co-represented India in ACM ICPC 2014 World Finals held at Morocco.
Apr 21: Pravin's work on SPH is accepted at IJMSSC.
Mar 21: Our HPC Education YouTube Channel crosses 1000 subscribers.
Jan 21: Shouvick's JSS paper is accepted for presentation at ICST 2021.
Dec 20: Dileep's work on Ontology-based Program Analysis is accepted for presentation at IRISS.
Nov 20: Vimarsh and Anand, Ricky, Aslesh, Rebin join the group for BTP and DDP.
Oct 20: Shouvick's Hansie is accepted at the Journal of Systems and Software.