I am interested in the applications of algebra, combinatorics and analysis in computational complexity theory, and in general in the interplay between theoretical computer science and mathematics.
- Explicit Constructions, Measures of Complexity, Circuit Lower Bounds and related Algebraic & Combinatorial Problems.
- Combinatorial methods in Boolean Circuit Complexity and Lower Bounds.
- Complexity Classes vs Formal Language Based Classes of Languages, Word Problems.
- Complexity of Isomorphism and related algorithmic problems from algebraic structures.
- Space Complexity and related problems from algorithmic Linear Algebra.
- Structural Complexity Theory, Reductions and Completeness.
I am also looking forward to working with motivated students who are interested in research in complexity theory.
Last update: Sun Jan 21 15:05:58 IST 2024